Wednesday, October 12, 2005

if tomorrow were really tomorrows tomorrow...

Don't any of you show this to my parents, I'm giving it to them as a Christmas gift. It is official, Ryan has the best wife on the entire earth...
I don't know what else to say. It's good to have my heavenly image taken care of already...also, I'm trying to convince Karen to start working on pictures of loved ones and satan, she says if the price is right...

On a final note, let us all take Dusty's post as a helpful reminder to be constantly rethinking where we are right now. Is this where faithful following of Jesus would have us be? Where are we going from here? Not that we have these answers. Also, I'm sorry to include such silly thoughts with the seriousness of my own death.

"Bye for now Jake Sikora"

3 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 9:27 PM, Blogger Joshua Longbrake said...

I haven't laughed so hard in months. I want one for my parents too.

 
At 10/12/2005 9:29 PM, Blogger Bryan Karas said...

all this talk of bringing folks home again... i think it'd be incredibly rude for someone to come get me and make me leave... let me stay in heaven, please.

 
At 10/14/2005 10:20 AM, Blogger wholegrain said...

Must be still borrowing my car in 2051 huh? Just joking, that was the last one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home