Monday, September 26, 2005

WE MAKE PICTURES OF YOUR LOVED ONES AND JESUS!


Add this to the list of reasons I want to die immediately. Heavenly Images is a company that will, as the title says, make pictures of you/your loved ones and Jesus. Presumably this is for people who have died but either they have samples from doing entire dead families or they do living people too. Anyway, what is so great about these pictures is how unhappy Jesus is about the matter! Look at the stern look that Jesus is giving that guy in the picture above. Apparently Jesus either is sick of new people coming to heaven or Uncle Jim isn't getting in. I'll leave the difficult decision about which picture to put me in for those of you who survive me, because sometimes I like the one above but it is hard to surpass this one:

4 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Jake, I have to say well done! I first came across Heavenly Images via your late-night blog building fun a few days ago.

I laughed my ass off... I even pulled my fiance over, who was diligently working on something else, to check out these awesome Heavenly Images...

Great find!

 
At 9/27/2005 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

think about how happy it makes some people....even if they are simple. it's odd how joy can be found in something so..........well i don't have a word but joy none the less.

 
At 9/27/2005 7:02 AM, Blogger Jake Sikora said...

i can only imagine! based on how happy this has made me, and i've yet to get to put a loved one in a picture with Jesus!

 
At 9/27/2005 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you haven't done so yet, I would encourage you to read this post outloud to someone near you. It took me about 5 minutes to get through it, and 2 of them were spent on this line....

Look at the stern look that Jesus is giving that guy in the picture above. Apparently Jesus either is sick of new people coming to heaven or Uncle Jim isn't getting in.

I plan on sharing this with everyone at my office tomorrow.

Incredible

 

Post a Comment

<< Home