Monday, December 20, 2004
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- TotallyVain Mindset
- Not quite as good as Jonny
- Recent Reading: "Running with Scissors" by Auguste...
- Huntington's not the only one with problems...
- Top 10
- Field Trip!
- breadstick party!
- speak with the hand, because the palm is deaf
- Let the Huntington Healing Begin...
- A Week and a Couple More Lackluster Days Later