Sunday, December 12, 2004
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- Field Trip!
- breadstick party!
- speak with the hand, because the palm is deaf
- Let the Huntington Healing Begin...
- A Week and a Couple More Lackluster Days Later
- A Week Later
- revolt...in style
- Stats on Poverty and Abortion
- The Sociology of Abortion
- Re: The Economics of Abortion