Wednesday, August 27, 2003

New Topic

Well, I think Andy finished up the round of discussions centered on the nature of the church/our current experiences in the church. I think it's a good idea that we start a new conversation so I'll throw this one out there. Without turning this into a cynical bash-fest on the cliches of Christianity, why don't we try to unpack a few basic spirituality issues. I'll start by asking what it means and how we go about "finding God's will." I'm not looking for a John Ortberg book title or for even a John Piper sermon on the subject, I'm looking for what that means for us, how we've experienced this, and whether it's even a legit thing. Describe what it means for God to have a will and how you discern that, etc. Or ignore and bring up something else to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home