Friday, August 01, 2003
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- The Christian Ghetto
- who knows nothing about the internet?
- in the ghetto...
- Winding Down
- actually...means nothing...
- well, i'm here now so this site means something.
- about my dad's business...
- Moving onto Ministry...
- Movies as a vehicle...part III