Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Winding Down

Hey guys. I thought I should check in, with all the fury of action this site has seen in recent days. I have had many interesting conversations over the past few days with some of my best friends from high school. I am trying to consolidate my thoughts based on these discussions to post on. The bottom line will likely be questions I will post on, share my thoughts and then allow Andy to disagree...(You know I love you. I have been praying for your group in Philly!!!) I am about halfway through "Walk On" which is the spiritual biography of the band U2. It is really good to read. The writing quality is not that strong, but the concepts are good and worthy of American Christians to think about.

One question to get started on...What are the benefits and downsides of living in the Christian ghetto, and is it possible to live on a Christian campus and not be in the Christian ghetto ( I certainly hope so, but I am not convinced that I have figured it out yet.)

Peace, I will be back in Huntington tomorrow, the celly-telly is on, if you need (or want) to get a hold of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home