Friday, September 14, 2007
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- Goodbye, Madeleine L'Engle. You'll be missed.
- And now, time for a self-congratulatory arm gestur...
- Real Whorery
- Hurry quick, come!
- People who will be in Heaven (mostly):
- Jerry Falwell Kicks The Bucket
- The ETS Strikes Back
- The Draft and more...
- music and maths and bassoons and such