Friday, September 14, 2007

I know I need to be paying more attention to humility and servanthood.   I need to recapture the joy of a servant mindset that I once had.  I am too selfish.  I look to things that I do as badges of honor that somehow entitle me to indulge myself.  I just don't ever 'need' to indulge myself.  Ya its nice sometimes.  But that is not the point.  I need to be there for the people around me, Rachel, the baby, etc.  More importantly I need to go to God every day and in humility ask Him to fill me up and show me where I should be pouring out each day.  I need to let my pouring out not be from myself but from What God gives me.  If I pour out into others from what I have then they are only getting more of Dan.  I want to be a vessel to pour out more of God to people.  I need to be the channel through which people get more of God, not Dan.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home