Friday, March 02, 2007

Don't blow up now. Please.

I am about to try and switch Midwest Mindset over to the new version of Blogger. Please, pray serious prayers and think happy thoughts. Also, cross your fingers and hold onto your butts.

******************************

Update: So here's the skinny, I can't do it. The only person who can switch the blog over to Blogger Beta is the blog owner, ie the person who created the blog. That means either Andy, Brian or Dusty, I'm guessing. When the owner switches from the old version of Blogger to Beta, the whole blog should switch over, too. The only other solution I can think of is to remove everyone from the blog but myself, which would make me the sole member, and therefore blog owner, by default. Then I could resend invitations to every member on the masthead. Dusty, Brian, Andy? What do you guys think?

2 Comments:

At 3/03/2007 11:43 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

Brian has been alerted and he is going to switch it over soon, he is gone for the weekend...

However, this site needs to get back to its roots...I am afraid it is dying...It was intended for discussion of a somewhat serious nature, but where has that gone?

 
At 3/12/2007 2:57 AM, Blogger Jake Sikora said...

Dusty:

you want serious? check out my most recent post! It is so serious that I doubt anyone will read it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home