Sunday, February 25, 2007

We are Jesus' Body...and alledgedly, we were found in a tomb...

So, apparently, James Cameron is claiming that he has found the burial tombs of Jesus, his mother, Mary Magdalene, and 2 of their children, among others...You can read the whole article here:

http://time-blog.com/middle_east/

I am certain this will be interesting to discuss in the coming weeks and months, when this documentary airs. I find it odd that it took 20 some years to be able to read what the tombs said and then, not too far removed from all the Da Vinci hype, this is how they are translated. I am also wondering what the DNA evidence is that is so convincing. I thought the key to DNA evidence is having the comparison DNA to prove who it is? I don't know, I don't watch CSI, but it seems like there may be some problems with this from the outset...of course, we believe there is no body to find...so there's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home