Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Top 1 List Weeks of 2006!!!



YESS!!! Merry Day-After-Christmas to MMW and friends! Anyway, We have indeed begun list week here at Midwest Mindset. Now it doesn't look like that because no one has posted yet, but rest assured it is. I am finishing up my lists here at my list HQ/Laboratory. Lists are hard work but we all know they must be made. If now how will the year know how to end? How can we begin the next year if the old year hasn't ended? I mean get real, list haters. Get real. Sheeeeeesh.

So, anyway. I will be back with the first of my lists soon. I advise you to do the same. If you aren't a member feel free to tack your lists on at the end of this post or any subsequent posts. Get your list rear in gear! Let's see that crap! Oh man! Oh crap! OH MAN! YEAH! YEAH MAN!!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 Comments:

At 12/26/2006 6:22 AM, Blogger Jeff BBz said...

OH YEAAHHHH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home