Monday, November 20, 2006

Booyah! or Make a Joyful Noise Here! or Give Thanks Ye Trees of Plenty!


Happy news! Happy noise! Happy feet! Giving thanks!

For all those in Chicago, the Danielson Famile movie is playing at the Gene Siskel Film Center on December 10th and 14th. This is Chicago's second chance for a screening, because I guess it played somewhere last August, too. If you don't go see it, I may murder you with my lovingkindness, which is everlasting and sugar-free. If you do see it, sneak in a camera phone and record it for me.

This is the trailer.

p.s. Dusty, did you see this at Cornerstone? If so, will you videotape yourself reenacting it for the rest of us until it comes out on DVD? You're a pal! Thanks.

Signed,
Deerfoot Lodge

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 1:03 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

It is true! I saw it, and I loved it, and I will buy it when it comes out on DVD...

I cannot act it out...I will leave that to you and Paco...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home