Wednesday, November 15, 2006
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- Friends are Friends forever...if one doesn't turn ...
- Mark Driscoll Blames Women...
- Jonny Rice For NAE el Presidente!
- Ted Haggard is probably just sort of gay (i.e. kin...
- Ted Haggard's Not Gay
- Desert Island All-Time Top Five Three
- We are all Gnostics in Disguise!!!
- The Kingdom of God is at hand! Awesome Crap is on ...
- we were theologians once, and young(er).
- Genetically Modified Vegetables