Tuesday, March 21, 2006
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- Theological Haiku #2
- Theological Haiku
- Righteous Temptation?
- Sick brains. Sick hearts.
- megachurch city... and I'm definitely not the mayo...
- Thinking about thinking, thinking about writing, w...
- Brian (emerging church) v Mark (40 year olds who h...
- Why I love Bruce Wilkinson and you should too. Pa...