Thursday, December 08, 2005

Now that we resolved Homosexuality...

Rush Limbaugh "likes the Christian peace makers" being captured. Apparently, Christian peacemakers speak with a lisp, most assumedly homosexual as well. Thanks Rush, you always make me smile...I mean swear...

Follow this link and listen to the about 4-5 minute audio clip.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200511300010

As an added bonus, there is some Midwest Mindset represented on the clip, because of a caller from FORT WAYNE INDIANA...and boy does he hate peacemakers...

"These people are liberals, their warped...I'm telling you there is part of me that likes this."

Thanks Rush,

3 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 1:16 PM, Blogger Jake Sikora said...

Here's what adam had to say:

Jake,

My iExplorer is funky these days so I can't publish on MWM, so I thought I'd pass something along via you if that is alright. There was a sweet article in the SunTimes http://www.suntimes.com/output/mcnamee/cst-nws-mcnamee05.html about CPT. I think its sweet not because I agree with the guy, but because I think It's an interesting observation by an outside source of what is going on with them. You can put it up if you want, or if not that is cool too.

 
At 12/09/2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Drewbie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/09/2005 11:30 AM, Blogger Drewbie said...

Hey Dusty... well... I'm not surprised... once again a person with access to a microphone said something completely idiotic...Thank goodness for great conservative dialogue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home