Wednesday, August 17, 2005
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- How do we read this? "there is a future for the ma...
- mwm = man, woman, married
- I hope you do not become dumber for entertaining m...
- Why Harpers gets it right
- Existential Crisis
- Midwest Mindset Conference this fall!
- This is what I was a part of last night...
- Rose by any other name...
- Camp Buffalo
- Too little, Too late