Friday, July 29, 2005

Midwest Mindset Conference this fall!

Hey everyone, Paco and I are proud to announce the first ever Midwest Mindset conference to take place in Afghanistan at the end of September. Scheduled to appear and give lectures are both Paco and myself. The meetings will begin in Kabul with paper presentations taking place by some sweet river out in the villiage where we will eat berries and share ideas and love for creation. Who else wants to come? Anyone? How about sending me money? I will give you first dibs on package sending as well as credit in the official conference bulletin for cash. And I will bring back cheap prizes for you. that's right. prizes. alright, so MW '05 in Afghanistan. Let me know if you want to come.

3 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Joony is also scheduled to speak on Modern Methods of Public Relations in Fortune 500 companies. I unfortunately will not be able to attend this year, but I'm hoping the videoconferencing technology will be ready so I can present my paper on Fog-Related Illnesses.

 
At 7/31/2005 7:21 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

I will also be unable to attend, however, I will send a presentation on my most recent research. Please go to the viewing of my work on the uses of the left hand in different culture, subtitled are you going to eat with that?

Peace

Dusty

 
At 8/07/2005 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I can't make it. Silly details about going to class. So how do you feel about cookies? :-)

Victoria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home