Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I wouldn't call it "Missing It"

Hey guys,

Well, I think the flames have died down finally in an internet war on Xanga that was recently started by a post that said regarding a "Save John Sanders Blogring"~ "Well someone better save John Sanders because God Certainly isn't"...What was sad is the guy is serious...

This link and comments blew my mind. Jake, Jonny, and Adam are probably used to this kind of thing or may be able to explain where this guy is coming from...

http://www.xanga.com/item.aspx?user=matthias4JC&tab=weblogs&uid=277074676

Anyway, hopefully this will be exciting enough to get people talking!

Peace

1 Comments:

At 7/05/2005 2:17 PM, Blogger adam said...

So I discovered a few things recently: 1) zanga and I don't get along too well. I had the hardest time figuring out who said what, and when. I spent far too long unraveling the argument. 2) this reminds me of jonny's post not all too long ago http://midwestmindset.blogspot.com/2005/02/i-go-berserk-with-boredom.html (not quite the same situation, but similar). 3) in my joyful first 2 years at HC (and a bit in the last two)i learned often in similar situations that if people want to argue they will get to argue, if they want peace they will find peace... kinda like in luke chapter ten (how's that for scripture quoting). the ironic (maybe I mean coincidental?) thing about it all is that matthias4jc has bought so far into western/greek and modernist thinking that he asserts an exact set of cognitive beliefs are neccessary for salvation- how's that for anthropocentric (spelling?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home