Tuesday, November 08, 2005
While created by a few Huntington College alumns, this site has since expanded to include a host of post-grads with ties to the Great American Midwest. It's our attempt to have an honest, healthy and meaningful dialogue about issues of theology, culture and life, all the while retaining a sense of humor in the process. Feel free to join in.
- Anonymous gets his wish! Pakistan Earthquake Appea...
- Something they can agree on?
- Saturday Night Live
- Religiosity, a necessity for a Moral Society?
- Somebody just needs to win, already!
- Finally, Our Voice is Heard!!!
- If you're having trouble reading the script
- I finally got a woman!
- if tomorrow were really tomorrows tomorrow...