Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Funds raised for Pakistan Tents!

WOW AWESOME CITY 1999! Thanks everybody for your great responses. So far my parents have collected around 14,000 dollars. maybe we won't send it and I will just buy a subaru. hoho! suburu jokes! anyway I am overwhelmed by the response. together with the money from korea and germany we have almost enough for 500 tents which should be cover the entire village. Keep going though because we are still finding other villages and there are still many people who haven't been reached yet. I am ordering the tents today! You may never meet the people of Bab but it is likely that thier lives will be saved by these tents. Thank you so much! Okay i gotta go

4 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Jagey said...

Would it be responsible or reprehensible to call up some local papers and try to get your letter in one of the editions? I think if we could work with the paper and have people send money to the paper (and then on to your parents, so their names and number aren't printed), then we might get a response. I'll call the Muncie Star-Press and the Indianapolis Star if you say it's okay. I just thought of this this morning.

 
At 11/08/2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Jagey said...

And no, I am NOT Luke Fetters.

 
At 11/10/2005 12:33 AM, Blogger Jeff BBz said...

sure why not. Only thing is the numbers may be a little out of date now. but I don't mind if ya wanna do as such.

 
At 11/10/2005 7:45 AM, Blogger Jeff BBz said...

Make that 16,000 Dollars! Booyah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home