Thursday, November 10, 2005

dudettes!

So sure, I'll climb on this bandwagon. Thanks, Jonny, for inviting me. Long have I eyed this beauty of a blog from afar, and now I'll take a turn at the reins. And reign.

I scrolled down and noticed that Jake requested some pertinent, personal info from those who are newly enlisted. Ok, so for those of you who don't read my awesomely great blog thedivineadventure.blogspot.com every five seconds, here goes.

I now am called Liza, but am the HC alum formerly known as Elizabeth Swart. I live in Denver, am completely broke, and work as a massage therapist for a living. (I know! Weird, but true!) Currently, I am sitting in a little studio apartment in Manitou Springs (for more info, google pot, hippies, lesbians or wicca) borrowing some hi speed net from a buddy. I am almost done with massage therapy school, whereupon I'll probably move back in with my parents like a bum, sit on my bum, and then work 100 jobs to try to pay off my student loan before September when I hope to attend Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA. Hopefully, hopey hopey. That would involve an M.A. in Theology and the Arts that is nearly as useless as my B.A. in English.

Ah, my buddy just started playing a drum.

So, that is about it. Woody Allen. Dusty Abshire. Ben & Jerry's Pistachio.

Keep it real. And just 'cause I'm out west don't mean I'm not midwest where it counts.

6 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 9:02 PM, Blogger Dusty said...

GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!! I will take my name in your post as a vote for me being more attractive than Sam Cassell and Freakshow Bob...

How is Music going?

Peace

 
At 11/11/2005 12:23 AM, Blogger jonny said...

Liz(a)! So good to see you and your BA-in-English writing skills. Notice the grammer and syntax, friends.

Also, the ability to use spellcheck. Though, to be fair, I'm pretty sure Liz is a better spell checker than most.

All right, enough anal prodding.

Whoa, that was real inappropriate. But I was prodding people, you know, in kind of a grammatically anal way.

This is becoming a bad habit.

Plus, I forgot where the delete button was.

So Andy, is this enough to get me kicked off?


p.s. Liz, you'll always be midwest in my mindset.

 
At 11/11/2005 2:48 PM, Blogger Jake Sikora said...

Liza:
have fun with more debt at Fuller! And tell nancey murphy that her husband changed my life.

 
At 11/14/2005 12:35 AM, Blogger Ryan 1 said...

Have you visited the Pyramid house in Manitou Springs? Apparently it is possessed by Satan. Knives go dull and people kill themselves and their families and crap. Is Manitou Springs really the Satanic yang of Colorado Springs' yin? These are the rumors that burn here in Denver Proper. Liz, I live on Hampden and 25 in Denver. What's up, Colorado buddy? This is Ryan Lee, one hour north of you. What what.

 
At 11/15/2005 6:53 PM, Blogger Liza said...

Ryan Lee-

I actually live in Denver, Pal. Try Capitol Hill. Anytime anyone steps into Manitou, they die on the spot. It's magnificent.
You should give me your phone number.

 
At 11/15/2005 6:54 PM, Blogger Liza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home