Saturday, January 08, 2005

God's Way

Every month I get a couple of catalogs with the newest Christian junk that is being offered at my local Christian junketeer. I make myself look through it and read the descriptions of where publishers and record producers are trying to get people to find hope because that old fashioned Jesus just isn't producing... This month though I found an amazing new book that I think we all need to check out given our current financial situations. Here's exactly what I saw in the catalog, with a bit of bold print to bring out the parts that make me laugh/cry.



Becoming a Millionaire God's Way will reveal practical biblical techniques to acquiring great wealth, explode the myth that Jesus was poor, challenge the belief that the Bible teaches poverty, help you become financially literate, define once and for all the prosperity message, and teach the body of Christ that wealth is God's will. Growing up in a line shack in Loretta, Wisconsin, Dr. Anderson knows what it is to struggle financially. In Becoming a Millionaire God's Way he shares the principles, learned through diligence, hard work and personal experience, that brought him from poverty to abundance.

Commence cursing.

2 Comments:

At 1/08/2005 9:14 AM, Blogger Dusty said...

This guy is just as insane as the crazy "godhatesfags" crap. I cannot believe that people can come up with this stuff reading the same Bible I have...

I will leave the swearing to the rest of you!

Peace

 
At 9/04/2005 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try actually READING and SOAKING IN Scripture & seeing for yourself instead of MANS RELIGION and their intrepetation of The Bible...I challenge you to PICK IT UP, and read for yourself...try an NIV version...this gentleman KNOWS what the Word says, and what God has to say about the provision for His people...Deut. 28,29 among other vs's....
If you read for yourself,and left yourself open to Him alone,and NOT to other 'men'...you would know that God, nor Mr. Tom Anderson hate 'fags'...God hates no one...but He does hate unrighteousness,INjustice and unfairness, and sin...because of the damage it brings to oneself and others...it grieves His heart,to see people suffer because of their selfishness and greed...and/or because of those close to them have done wrong...
Pick up a bible and actually READ one yourself...Dusty, PEOPLE didn't 'come up with this stuff'
GOD SAID IT...and HE 'comes up with this stuff' - Only He is Sovereign...I can tell you are young yet...Read the bible yourself...I challenge you to prove me wrong...and it IS you who will come to know the truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home