Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Something Else God Doesn't Know

Well, apparently my response to Colson's article was not very riveting or thought provoking. So here's another good old subject- God's knowledge. Before you just click over to another page, I think there's something different here. Help me understand what this passage of the Bible means.

"34And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
Jeremiah 33.34

So take a stab at it and I'll wait to respond to not stifle conversation. Does God forget our sin? If he does, what does this mean for his knowledge? For example, would God forget a large number of things that have occurred in the universe? Finally, what implication would this have on God's knowledge as a whole. If God does not forget our sin, what does this mean for forgiveness? Is forgetting of wrongdoing an essential part of forgiveness?

If you don't respond I'll have to post something about sex or some other favorite subject to get you peeps talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home